1) The next admission is Spring Semester 2014: The deadline for domestic application materials is: Nov. 1, 2013. The deadline for international application materials is Oct. 15, 2013.
2) The UGA BioPharma Program is pleased to announce its support of the First Annual FDA/UGA Medical Device Conference. The dates of this conference is November 6, 2013. Visit the Conference's web site for more details, www.mdrcon.uga.edu/.
3) The UGA BioPharma Program is pleased to announce the 38th Annual GMP Conference 2014. The dates of this conference are March 10-13, 2014. Visit the Conference's web site for more details, www.internationalgmp.com/.
4) The Regulatory Affairs Department is pleased to announce its Fast Track Initiative for Graduate Students in Georgia Tech's Biomedical Engineering Program. For additional details, please review ra.rx.uga.edu/program_info/reg_affairs_certificate/fast_track_GT.php.
5) Change to the Minimum GPA for UGA Graduate Admissions - The Graduate Council approved the following changes to the minimum undergraduate GPA standard for admission to the Graduate School at the University of Georgia. The changes are: a). The minimum undergraduate GPA standard for admission to the Graduate School at the University of Georgia for applicants who do not have a prior graduate degree will be 3.0. b). Appeals for admission for candidates that do not meet this standard will follow the current procedure.